So, it's SUMMER! I love being able to wake up and work out, take naps, and run errands whenever. But as much as I enjoy these things, I have a tendency of getting very bored if my days aren't full. When I am bored, I start to feel this weird stress, which is silly because thankfully my life is very stress free. So I decided that I needed to find something to do when I start to feel this way. The only thing is, it can't contain money. Problem!! If you know me at all, you know that my most favorite thing to do is shop (for anything)! And I have really been trying not to do this as much....
Here is one time consuming, stress relieving, money saving thing I came up with. I went to Target yesterday to buy a food professor, we have been needing one. While I was there, I walked down the "summer fun" isle. It was filled with all sorts of fun things for kids to do outside and in during the summer. One thing that caught my eye was Crayola Crayons. A childhood favorite, a big box, all the colors, all sharp. It looked like so much fun, so I bought some along with a big paper pad. If you haven't done it lately, you should give it a try. It was so relaxing and took a good chunk of time. This might sound silly to you, but it was such a nice time, to sit and color, and not have to hurry. So you know what I'll be doing lots this summer....coloring :)! Plus it wasn't expensive, 120 crayons for $6.24 and the paper for$4.99!
Here are a couple pics!
Brand new box!
My love...


0 comments:
Post a Comment