Facebook...
So many people are linked on Facebook. It is such an amazing connection for lots of different reasons. People advertise their businesses with it, catch up with friends and family with it, and post the latest inspiring thought or hard experience on it. I personally have loved it since my Freshman year of college when I remember creating my account, not really knowing what Facebook was all about.
This morning I read this on my news feed.
Change your Facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood. The goal is not to see a human face on FB till Monday, December 6th. Join the fight against child abuse; copy and paste this to your status to invite your friends.
What a neat and easy way to stand up for kids. Being a teacher, I hear some pretty sad stories. Precious children who need parents that love them, need support and encouragement. I am starting to learn that there are students that I shouldn't spend so much time worrying about if they can multiply, what they really need is someone who just cares. Cares about them and makes them feel special. Spread this Facebook message to help these kids, to protect the children of our future.
And my favorite cartoon/Disney princess....



0 comments:
Post a Comment