I have a lot of catching up to do...
Last December we found out we were pregnant with Emme Grace Davis. She was born on August 31, 2017. She is absolutely perfect in every way and we totally adore her. I never ever want to put her down. I am loving this baby phase and get sad when I think she is getting bigger and growing too fast. She could be our last baby, so I am trying to soak it all in. Even the sleepless nights ;). You slept better last night tho, maybe that is why I finally have the energy to write again.
Hannah and Sam are growing so much. This is Hannahs last year of preschool. We are starting to get her ready for Kindergarten next year. Sam loves school this year and has made lots of great friends. He enjoys sports, cars, and all things boy. He is our hyper little man, and we love every bit of him. Hannah is into dolls more and still loves art. She could sit and do art for hours and hours. She is five now and really starting to act like a big kid. Sweet heart and lots of learning!
Zach business is continuing to grow. It has allowed us to make some great changes this year. We put our Newell house on the market in January and moved into our Dartcrest home in June. It is a dream come true. We are in the right school district for the kids elementary and it feels great to be home. I love the area we have picked to raise our kiddos. Mainly because our church is populated really heavy here and my hope is that the kids will have a lot of Church friends at school too. We love our church.
Christmas was magical this year. It was our first year to have it at home. The kids loved waking up and looking for their Santa. I made breakfast and we had a sweet morning. Then we headed to the lake and spent several nights. It was hard because Emme wasn't sleeping, but I still loved the time we had all together. The kids loved playing with their cousins. We went out to dinner and celebrated my Dads retirement. I am so glad he is going to be home with my Mom and they can really enjoy this chapter of their lives together.



0 comments:
Post a Comment