Happy six months Emme!
16.13 pounds and growing lots!
This has been the sweetest year ever. You are so so easy and I absolutely love you to pieces. You love your brother and sister so much. And your Daddy too :). I have done things differently with you. I am not sure if its because you might be my last baby and I am soaking up this baby phase with you extra or if its just how we are bonding. But I feed you on demand. You eat anytime you seem hungry, fussy, tired, ect. I love it and you are so easy. You do take a couple bottles at the end of the day which is wonderful. At night you are waking up about 2 or 3 times and I always nurse you right back to sleep. I am a tired Momma but I wouldn't have it any other way. There is nothing sweeter than holding my chubby little baby thighs while I nurse and rock you back to sleep.
You are rolling over and reaching for everything. You are eating some solids and seem to like oatmeal, avocado, and sweet potatoes most. It is fun to watch you try new things. Soon we will be doing breakfast also, and then you'll really start to grow and sleep more.
I feel like you complete our family so perfectly. I love holding you and never want to put you down, but I have to sometimes to get other things done. ;). Its nice to have clean laundry and dishes.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH EMME!!!!!! so so so much!





0 comments:
Post a Comment