1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pig Out or Not...

Why is it that every single day between 4 and 6 I want to eat, eat, and eat some more! It's killing me! I have been forcing myself to run silly errands between this time of day to just get out of the house so I don't eat! Should I have more self control? Yes! Do I have self control when it comes to eating? Usually, yes...this summer?...NO!

Maybe it has something to do with my addiction to Food Network. I have it on the TV whenever I'm home, and I love it! Everything they make on that channel just looks so delicious, which in turn makes me want to eat something yummy, just well, because.

Here are some healthy snacks I have filled our pantry with, so I can't grab high fat empty calorie foods during this time of day. You could try them too, surely I'm not the only one out there with pig-out food cravings between 4 and 6.

Almond butter is one of my new favs (thanks Kimberly!) It's pretty delish on an apple or even just a spoon full.

Luna Bars have always been a favorite as well...lots o protein!

And if I just need something sweet, but don't want to eat 10 Oreos (I mean who doesn't) I grab this instead. Only 5 calories = amazing!

What do you do to satisfy your afternoon cravings?
ENJOY mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio