This past weekend was Keeton and Tyler's Wedding at Captiva Island, Florida. We have been looking forward to this trip for so long. Zach and I had so much fun celebrating with them. The resort that they picked was South Seas at Captiva.
http://www.southseas.com/
The ocean was clean and the water was warm. We spent all day Thursday at the beach and all day Friday at the pool. The sun was super hot and we all got a great tan :) It was so nice for Zach to be able to take a couple days off from work and for all of us to relax and soak up some sun rays.
The wedding ceremony was on the beach during a gorgeous sunset. It was one of the sweetest ceremonies I have ever been to. Keeton and Tyler wrote their own wedding vows (I have never seen this before) and it really made the ceremony so precious and personal.
I was teary eyed through the whole thing...surprise, surprise.
Afterwards we danced the night away with a great band!
The weekend was a great success and everyone had a blast. I came home with these super cute beach bags (party favors) and I know I will use them lots. Keeton's uncle came up with the
logo on the green bag (it's a shore thing...K & T) so cute! I also get to start wearing my bridesmaid dress, which I have been wanting to wear all summer, but knew I should wait until after the wedding.
The best part of all was being able to hang out and laugh with friends. Keeton and Tyler were always around and hanging out with all of their guests, which we loved. Also, Zach and I shared a room with Kate and Bryan whom are the best room-mates ever :) Plus we got to see Lindsay and Brad, even though it was short it was so nice to see them. The weekend was perfect and I'm sad it's over, but super excited for Keetie, she's married! yea!
The girls at the rehearsal
My love bug


0 comments:
Post a Comment