New name, same blog. I had to close down my blog for a bit, but I have been missing it. So, this weekend I decided I would try it again. Hopefully this time things will work out :)
This past weekend was wonderful! After school starting back up, this three day weekend was much needed. We spent the entire weekend with friends and family. We started it off with a wonderful TCU football game at the Cowboy's stadium. It was so amazing. The architecture was unreal! I now have a new appreciation for architects! Plus TCU won, GO FROGS! Then we headed to the lake for a relaxing Labor Day. We spent two whole days by the pool soaking up the sun, eating Marme's delicious meals, and chatting about all the wonderful things this Fall will bring! Zach and I will have two new nieces and one new nephew this Fall. We are so excited to hug and kiss these little babies, they can't get here quick enough!
I want to leave you with this bible verse, it helps me remember that Jesus loves us and will give us a time to rest and enjoy all that we work for and all that he has given us. Also, that his love is peaceful and most full filling.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-29


0 comments:
Post a Comment