1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Sunday, September 12, 2010

too good...

It is weekends like this when I am reminded of how blessed I am to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. This was one of those weekends when it is too good to be true. We are so blessed and so thankful for all of the joy God has placed in our lives, even if we are pooped from all the fun!

It started off Friday night, when Tyler and Sally, our sweet friends, invited us to go to the Tim McGraw concert. They just moved close to us and we are pumped they are in the same city. It was an awesome night, to say the least. I almost touched Mr. McGraw, we were so close. Man, he really does have some great songs. I had forgotten the deep love I have for his tunes back in the day. Brought back some great memories, for sure!
This is one of the sweet photos Zach took on his phone.


And on Saturday, some of our best buds came over to Dallas for the Dave Matthew's concert. Everyone stayed with us and it was so much fun to have our house filled with people we love. It was my first Dave concert and I loved it! Tunes were flowin, drinks kept comin, and of course there was dancin! We were so proud of our boys for planning this night. It was up to them to get the tickets and plan the weekend, they did a great job! So sweet :)

The whole gang!


Then tonight we got to hang out with Zach's Mom. She is in town for Market and she took us to dinner tonight at Mi Cocina and then, of course, Paciugo after. It was a delicious meal to say the least, but most of all it was just good to see her and spend some time together, catching up. While we were in Paciugo I got a photo in front of this picture.

It told the meaning of Paciugo -
an italian word meaning "messy concoction"...cooking with friends, creating recipes from scratch with fresh ingredients, and having fun...then you are making a "paciugo."

Pretty cool! All things I love, friends, fun, and cooking. Perfection!


AND to top it all off, my sister Erin, is having baby Olivia tomorrow! I am in awe of my sister and how calm she has been. She is a beautiful example of fully putting your faith in the Lord. Please pray that everything goes smoothly and that little "Livie" has a peaceful birthday. It is such a miracle, truly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio