"Taste and see that the Lord is good" Psalm 34:8
Today was one of the sweet ladies I work with birthdays. The girls I work with are so wonderful. We always like to do something sweet on our birthdays. We found out that the b-day girl likes chocolate, so I decided I would make her a cake. I got this recipe from a great friend, Maggie (fellow frog), freshman year of college and fell in LOVE with it. Soon after, I made it for my family and it has been a fav ever since! The cake was a big hit at school, I hope you like it too!
Chocolate Chip Bunt Cake
Ingredients:
1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
4 eggs
1 and a half cups water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 small package of chocolate pudding
1 small package of vanilla pudding
16 oz. Hershey's milk chocolate chips
Directions:
Mix all ingredients together
Add chocolate chips
Grease bunt pan
Cook at 350 degrees for about 1 hour
Let cool and sprinkle with powder sugar
DELICIOUS!


0 comments:
Post a Comment