1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

glee

Ok, soooo, I'm kind of obsessed with this show.

I started watching it last year and was hooked immediately. Last night was the season premier and to say the least, it was amazing! It pulled in over 12.3 million viewers! Now that's cool!

Glee comes on Fox Tuesdays at 7. I of course dvr it because I am never ready to sit down and watch a full show at 7, but it makes it that much better because you can fast forward through the commercials. I love technology!

Fox states, "Glee is a biting musical comedy, that has quickly become a pop-culture phenomenon, boasting critical acclaim, a loyal fan base of "GLEEks," Gold albums, millions of song downloads, and 19 Emmy nominations - making Glee the most-nominated series of the year."

Clearly, I'm not the only one who can't wait to watch this show every week. There's just something about watching this show that makes you want to get up and sing about life (even though you probably shouldn't). The characters are lovable and relatable. Watching high schoolers singing about their heartbreaks, butterflies, failures, and ambitions just makes it feel so real. It's either, one, the feeling that you are really glad your out of high school and don't have to put up with that stuff anymore, or two, the feeling that you remember those days and miss the fun and carefree time with friends. Or perhaps it's a bit of both. Really it's just the fact that their voices are amazing and they are signing songs we all love, which makes it that much more fantastic and believable! Ha! As you can tell, I really like this show, a lot!

Would I have been in the Glee Club? After this show, yes. Would I have made it past the auditions? After signing the first song, no. But, that's the great thing about Glee, you don't have to be the coolest or the best to be in the club. Or so they say?
They are all pretty awesome to me!

Next week, the guest performer is Britney Spears. I am pumped, to say the least. You know we all loved her and wanted to be her back in the day...
It just gets better and better
Go for it, gleeK out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio