This morning on the way to work, short short drive, I had a revelation.
A couple weeks ago, I started a Beth Moore bible study. It has been wonderful! We are studying the book of Revelation. During this study she is encouraging us to ask each morning for a "sweet disclosure to Jesus". Such a sweet revelation. During our second night of class, Beth shared with us the five various revelations that John has along his walk with Jesus.
1. Day to day encounters
2. "Who is this? moments"
3. Moments of transfiguration
4. Revelation of His suffering
5. Sight of glorification
This morning I had, what I believe to be, a day to day encounter. I just love these! I felt so close to Him in the car, of all places, while I was singing along to a song.! I love 94.9 because of this! But it wasn't until I started this bible study that I now understand this feeling of amazing peace and joy. Jesus Christ is there with me, He is there with us always. He was then, and is now, and will be in the future. He will never leave or forsake us. He is mighty and strong and will reveal himself to us!
"Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One." Revelation 1:17-18
This is the song that was playing this morning. It is by Sidewalk Prophets. They are wonderful! While I was singing this morning I felt overcome by Jesus. He was there and he was listening. I hope that these words touch you, the way they touched me.


0 comments:
Post a Comment