All things Fall are here. The rich colors of deep oranges, reds, and yellow's fill the stores. I can't help but get excited about the change in season. Everyday is pretty, fabulous Fall clothes are hanging in the shops, and pumpkin spiced lattes are back at Starbucks (if you haven't tried one, you must!). It doesn't get much better than this!
Here are a couple things I can't go without during Fall :)
I put these little pumpkins in a glass dish on our table and they look so cute!
If you know me at all you know I love these!
They will be stocked in our pantry through November, ha!
Our house always smells like this!
And this weekend I hope to copy this festive arrangement. It is in the new Southern Living October issue. They said you can put a small pot inside a cleaned out pumpkin and it should last through the Fall. It's even a cute center piece for a dinner party! love it!
One thing, however, that I am not loving about Fall is....
Yes girls, you guessed it, FOOTBALL! Don't get me wrong, I love watching the Frogs dominate each weekend. It's just alllll the other teams that can be a bit much. I would think that most guys watch their college team and then a pro team, and that should be about it, right? Nope, not in our house. We watch all the games! Not only do we watch them, we listen to them in the car, and we are glued to our phone updates! You'd think after about six years of loving my love, I would have figured out this obsession. I guess it just shocks me every year at this time, my hopeful thinking that it's not as bad a I remember it being the previous year.
I am happy for the hubby though, it's so cute to see how excited he gets when yet another "big" game is about to start. I'll just have to embrace it I guess. Try to understand the deep love for the sport.
On second thought, who am I kidding!
Sipping a latte while walking around Northpark sounds pretty great to me!
Happy Fall Ya'll!


0 comments:
Post a Comment