The past two days I have been up at school until 8 something for student conferences. I am so glad that they all went really well and that they are over. It's a long couple of days but the kids did a great job showing their parents all of their goals and things that they are "glowing on" and "growing on" :)
I have a great group of kids this year! I feel really lucky to be able to spend my days with them. They are all so sweet and kind. Which really says a lot about their parents. I am so blessed to get to work with these families. Even though I am exhausted right now, I still feel accomplished about this week and am thankful for that!
Also, I had to post this, I got a Halloween goody bag from one sweet family and these napkins were one of the super cute sussies (I just asked Zach how to spell sussy and he said, "you just made that word up, it's not a word.") It's a word, right?! You know just something that is little and cute and adds a smile to your day?! Ha, boys!
Anyway the sussy was these cute napkins!! I love them and am going to put them in our little napkin holder. And if you saw my last post, you now know I love love love candy corn! To me these napkins say it all! Candy corn = October's vegetable!
I heard this today and wanted to leave it with you for the night:
I wonder what would life be like
If we let Jesus live through you and me
Let his love shine for all to see :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment