Is the sound of beautiful shoes walking around the town.
There is nothing better than creating the perfect outfit from your closet and then realizing that you have just the right pair of shoes to slip into, which will not only add to the cuteness, but complete the entire ensemble you have designed. Like my Dad always says, "You can tell a lot about a man and the shoes he wears." I couldn't agree more!
Is it just me? Or are the shoes this Fall gorgeous?!
In my eyes they are really a work of art. That's the sad part, art is expensive, and so are shoes!
Lately, I have found myself searching the web, daydreaming about one day owning lots of elegant shoes that are lined up perfectly, displayed in a fancy closet with a shining chandelier (you know...the ones that all the Stars have).
But let's be practical, a pair or two will have to do :)
A big thanks goes to Anthropolgie and Jcrew for the eye candy!






Who wouldn't want to prance around in a pair of these?


1 comments:
I have to say I LOVE all those shoes! You have great taste! Is it just me or have women's shoes gotten very expensive the past couple of years?? I hate that because I love shoes!
Post a Comment