1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Sunday, November 7, 2010

hello november!

See ya later October, Hello November!

October flew bye! Here is a cute pic of my little nephew on Halloween night. He was a cowboy, notice his "shadow" after a couple days of not shaving. Adorable!
Kids add so much joy to the holidays!


On a different note, lately, the only color I have been wearing is purple. I couldn't be more proud to support this color either! Our Frogs are on fire and everyone knows it! This picture was from TCU Homecoming weekend, where we enjoyed a fun filled weekend with best buds.

Last week I went to a leadership conference for work. I learned a lot of cool stuff and felt energized after the two days of training. I knew it was going to be a good couple of days after the very first speaker started like this:

Speaker Man - "Ya'll have a great football team around here!"
Audience - "No we don't! The Cowboys stink!"
Speaker Man - "I'm talking about those TCU Horned Frogs! Any Frogs in the audience?"
ME and only me - "GO FROGS!" as I wave my frog in the air!

It was a pretty cool moment and I was super excited that I could represent at the conference. Plus it added a little excitement to the morning :)

This weekend Zach's Mom was in town for some work. We thought it was just going to be her here until his Dad surprised us and flew in from Midland on Friday night. We were so glad to see him and we celebrated by going out to a yummy dinner at Trulucks. One of our favs! They are known for their delicious crab and lobster, it was DELISH! On Saturday we cheered on the Frogs while they dominated the Utah Utes.

The girls cheering on the froggies!

And the boys, pumped up about the win!


Even though we were pretty busy the whole weekend, we found plenty of time for these...haha! Pretty ridiculous!

I took this picture this morning, right before we headed out the door for Church. Zach's parents love going to Christ the King Catholic Church when they are here. This is the Church Zach and I were married in, we love it as well!

Happy November! and Go Frogs!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio