Happy Birthday Crawford!!
We love you!
Crawford Marshall Davis
December 27, 2010
8 lbs. and 10 oz.
Allison and John, my brother and sister in law, are proud parents of two little cuties now :) Addie will be three in March and baby Crawford was born on December 27th. He is a precious little one, and Addie is such a cute big sister. They are such a sweet family and we are thrilled for them! It was a quick deliver with a scheduled c-section. Family only waited for about an hour until we got to see Crawford. He looks just like I imagined! Handsome little fella ;)
Waiting for her big brother!
He's here! Lots more hugs and kisses where that came from!
This has been a very busy season for our family. Three babies born this Fall/Winter! Now that I am home, bags unpacked, and new gifts put in their places, I had a minute of peace to reflect on these little loves. It is truly amazing how God has his hands on our lives, to every last detail. These babies are so amazing and are filled with so much love! I am overwhelmed with thanksgiving, peace, and joy! Thank you so much, Lord, for these adorable gifts. Watch over and protect them all the days of their lives!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
James 1:17


0 comments:
Post a Comment