For the past two weeks I have been in a beautiful place. Breckenridge, Colorado has to be just a little piece of heaven on Earth. I have been there a handful of times and loved it so much I decided I wanted to do a ski trip for my bachelorette party there. I have been wanting to go back ever since that fun trip three years ago! Needless to say, I was thrilled when my parents told us they were going to rent a house there this July! My entire family jumped on board and we had a great time!
I love love love winter in Colorado, but I have to admit, summer in Colorado has to be the best! There is so much to do and it's such a refreshing break from the Texas heat. We spent our days hiking to snow tops, biking from city to city, shopping the cute boutiques, and eating lots of sweets :) I think I had ice cream on a dipped sprinkle cone everyday!
The best part of the trip by far, was just getting to spend time all together for such a long period. Waking up in a house filled with your family and a cup of hot coffee waiting for you, really makes you feel blessed. I loved catching up with my sisters and watching the children play. The guys had lots of "boy time" too while playing golf in the mountains and fishing on the rapid waters. It was a trip filled with lots of activities yet many afternoon naps while listening to the river water behind the house.
Being home is wonderful, but I have to say, I was really tempted to stay!
Breath taking!

Bike ride to Frisco! About 2o miles and we did it two times!

Sisters getting ready to bike!

Miss Mary is 7 months prego (looks so cute) but couldn't do the bike ride,
so we did a fun hike instead!

Sisterly Love

Brotherly Love

Happy flowers everywhere!
Poppie's the size of your head!Baskets filled with the deepest blues :)
Best Friends :)
River pic, adorable cousins :)

Great Hike! See the snow!

Shopping the streets on a gorgeous day!
"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good."
Genesis 1:31


0 comments:
Post a Comment