"Greater love has no one than this, that He lay down His life for His friends."
John 15:13
About a month ago one of my best friends got engaged and some of us girls were
oohing and aahing over her ring. This got us talking about the nice pieces of jewelry that we own. In college we all pretty much wore costume jewelry from J.Crew, Anthro, Franchescas, ect. Occasionally in college after Christmas break girls would come back with a nice bracelet or ring from their parents, usually from David Yurman. Which, I still love Yurman. And lately, it seems, a lot of people are starting to work for Stella and Dot an in-home trunk show jewelry boutique. Some of their stuff is really fun and pretty reasonable. I have been to a couple of their trunk shows and am always really tempted to spend lots of money, ha!
Anyways, long story short, somehow we started talking about gifts from our husbands. One of my friends mentioned how sweet it would be to get a heart piece of jewelry. The more I think about this the more I love the idea! Also, I have been seeing it everywhere. There really is something so sweet and kind about a heart. Here are some of the pieces I found...wrap your heart around these!
Tiffany's Open Heart Pendant necklace
Classic Tiffany Heart Locks bracelet...never got this even when it got really big after Reese Witherspoon wore the bracelet and matching necklace in the movie Sweet Home Alabama (great movie!) I still admire it.
Etsy special :)

Etsy special :)

Anthropologie heart

Yurman Cable Heart Chain

Yurman Cable Heart



0 comments:
Post a Comment