1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Monday, August 29, 2011

purple

It's here! Football season is back, well at least it is this Friday for our TCU Horned Frogs! Last year around this time I recall complaining in a post about football.

You see, football=boy heaven in my household.

This year I am going to create my own equation. Football=new cute purple must haves added to my closet :) I'm just hoping that it cools off a bit so we can support our purple Fall looks sooner than later. What ever happened to cuddling up in a blanket and getting hot coco while you cheered on your home team? I am also really looking forward to seeing familiar faces at the tailgates. The fact that TCU is AWESOME helps too! There are some super cute finds out there...just to name a few.

Tory Burch Robinson Satchel in Bordeaux

Nordstroms Pleated Hem Knit Tank Dress

J.Crew Stretch Vintage Bootcut Cord in Smoky Orchid

Anthropologie Geo Feather Blouse

Lincoln Park at Dark by OPI

Anthropologie Hovering Agate Necklace


Hunter Turks

Intermix Cropped Slim Trouser
Great crisp white pieces are great "to go withs" for the purple.

I can honestly say, I am so excited for this seasons festivities! It's going to be a great year for those Frogies!

GO FROGS! BEAT BAYLOR!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio