1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Sunday, December 4, 2011

cheer

I love the view from my kitchen window right now.  All the leaves are changing colors and today is cold and rainy.  I have dinner in the crock pot and just made myself a cup of hot chocolate.  


This has been such a nice holiday season.  We spent Thanksgiving with Zach's family and it was very restful.  Actually, we were all sick with colds, so everyone just bundled up and laid low.  Just what we all needed!  I love being able to sit around and enjoy family, and that is just what we did. Of course while munching on delicious foods.  One day my Mother in law took all the girls to get a manicure and pedicure, it was like heaven!  I was in dyer need for one and soaked up every second :)  It was great girl time, for sure!  

We have two more weeks of school before Christmas break.  I am already in vacation mode, and I love it!  This week I plan on getting all of my shopping complete, gifts wrapped, and placed under the tree.  Shopping for Christmas gifts is one of my favorite things to do, it is so much fun to pick things out for other people.  My second favorite thing is watching them open up the gifts, such a joyful time, celebrating our sweet Saviors birthday.  I am feeling overwhelmed with Thanksgiving this season.  My family and friends are so supportive and loving.  I love celebrating baby Jesus' birthday with them :)
The next month or so I am really going to try to just live in each moment and soak up all the Christmas cheer!  Love sitting in our den with all the lights and green and red!

our stockings are hung my the chimney with care :)

nothing prettier than a sparking Christmas tree :)

"For a child is born to us, a son is given to us.  And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.:  Isaiah 11:1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio