1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Thursday, May 31, 2012

coming together

"Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever."  
1Chronicles 16:34

The past couple of weeks have been very busy and full of lots of fun.  

We traveled to ole LBK three weeks ago to celebrate with my sister in law her graduation.  She graduated with her masters to do counseling and I am so proud of her.  She is going to be so awesome at her job!!  I loved getting to hang out with her, she has to be one of the sweetest people I know!  Now only if I can get her to move to Dallas ;)  


Then last weekend we got to hang out with great friends, go to Colonial, and spend Memorial day at the lake.  It was wonderful, every bit of it!  

My cute friends after dinner

Max loves the lake too

Baby bump at 22 weeks :)

Baby Hannah's bedding came in last week too.  I am so happy with it and can hardly wait to pull it all together.  I found a crib and dresser from a small boutique and now we just need to find the fun accent pieces; rug, curtains, chair, pillows, wall art, ect :)))!!!  It's so fun!  My sweet Mom has been helping me a ton and I appreciate it so much.  The only problem is, everything she shows me, I love!  haha! Baby girl stuff is just too cute.

And just so I remember...we have been eating a LOT of ice cream :)

We've been getting together with family, friends, and piecing together the nursery, and I feel blessed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio