This past weekend my sweet parents had a party for Zach and I to reveal the sex of our baby. It was such a fun night, filled with excitement. We could hardly wait to tell everyone that we were going to add yet another little girl to the family :) Yay!!!
Little Hannah
Excited parents-to-be :)
We waited until after dinner to cut the cake. Hannah or William what will it be? The icing in the middle was pink and the room filled with cheers, laughter, and happy tears! It was wonderful.
Cake by Society Bakery - delicious!
Lots of people thought "pink"
There were a few who thought "blue" :)
PINK! baby Girl!
Video of the big moment!
The rest of the night us girls stayed up talking about bedding, cribs, and the rest of the nursery. I will always remember this special night when we got to tell my family about our little girl. Hannah has already made such a big impact on my life. She is such a miracle and blessing from God. She makes me want to be a better person. I can hardly wait to hold and kiss this little baby, I love her so much. This morning Zach surprised me with breakfast, flowers, and my FIRST Mother's Day card. It has already been such an amazing day. He has been so loving through this pregnancy and is going to be the cutest Daddy ever!
Being pregnant and going through this experience is unbelievable. On Monday at our sonogram, I was filled with so much gratitude to our loving Father. I would not believe that little Hannah was moving, kicking, swinging her arms, and sucking her thumb. God makes beautiful things! What a blessing!
Happy Mother's Day!






0 comments:
Post a Comment