Before I was pregnant I used to day dream of having a baby while looking at the pinterest "kids" section. I would repin all the cute little outfits, newborn photo ideas, nursery decorations, "what to pack sites", and much more!
Once I found out we were having a baby girl, I had to order two things quick. I had seen them several times and they both looked like items I would HAVE TO HAVE when Hannah arrives. They are both here and I am pleased with both of them. Both good ideas for a baby shower gift.
The first item is this Blooming Bath. You can put it in your sink for the sponge baths with a newborn or just on the counter-top. Also, you can put it in the bath tub for a soft spot for baby to sit. I thought it would be good for traveling too, so you don't have to try and pack those hard plastic baby bath tubs. To clean it you just pop it in the washer then dryer, or simply the dryer for about 10 minutes every other time. I just saw too that they came out with an ivory colored one, I would have gotten that one but pink was the best option for me at the time :) Plus, it's just soo cute! I can't wait to take pictures of little Hannah in this, haha.
The second item that I couldn't resist is the cute little Latchy Catchy, door cloth for babies door. I ordered it off Etsy at Latchy Catchy in the grey and blue color scheme. If your house is almost a 100 years old like mine, then your doors are bound to be loud and tricky to close and open with out making a ton of noise. I'm really hoping that this item will help me to go in and check on sleeping Hannah without making too much noise. I also think this would be a cute and inexpensive shower gift :)
Oh pinterest, why do I have a feeling this is just the beginning?!
What have you bought off pinterest that you love?




0 comments:
Post a Comment