The past two days have been a roller coaster. On Wednesday we were told by our doctor that Thursday night we would be admitted to hospital to start the induction process and would hopefully be holding our baby girl by Friday evening. You can imagine our excitement, especially because we are past my due date.
Thursday around 3pm I received a call from labor and delivery telling me that they are totally full and will not be able to take me, so I waited for my doctor to call, with high hopes they could still get us in Friday morning. Friday morning I get the call, it's not going to happen today. We were all really bummed. Looks like we will be waiting around another weekend...Sunday we are on the schedule again to be admitted. Let's hope this time it really happens. Who knows...maybe she will come on her own before then. I'm not feeling any different and haven't had any contractions, so I am guessing thats a no.
I know Hannah will come when she is ready and I know this is God's way of telling us she just needs some more time. I just can't hardly wait any longer to hold this baby. I'm sure when she's here we will forget about all this waiting and just be so thankful for her presence.
My Mom put it perfectly, it made us laugh. It's like Christmas is being postponed, and not only that but it's the best Christmas ever. It is close, I know it, the best day of our lives will be here soon enough :)
We love you baby girl!


0 comments:
Post a Comment