1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Monday, November 5, 2012

growing girl

Words can not describe the past three weeks.  But I will try.  Your dad and I look at you in awe every single day.  We can't even believe how cute you are to us.  Every little part of you is so sweet, I really love your little ears and the noises you make when you are eating.  I also love cuddling you up in blankets and just staring at you. 

The two weeks you really set up your own schedule...I think you are going to be like Momma ;)  You eat every three to three and a half hours on the dot.  You usually stay awake for most of the day, which is fine with me because hopefully that means we will be sleeping longer hours at nice soon.  Because you are so good at eating on schedule I read the book Baby Wise.  I didn't think that I would want to follow it but it seems to really suit you perfectly.  So we eat, play for about 20-30 minutes and then I try to get you to take a nap in the swing or bouncer...sometimes even in your crib.  I do want you to be able to nap on the go too, so yesterday Marmie and I took you to a nursery and I bought some Viola flowers for the garden, you slept the whole time :)!!  At night you are sleeping in your crib.  You Eat around 10 or 11 usually and then I put you right down, no play time.  You have been going about 3 and half, sometimes 4 and half stretches at night.  I love the 4 and half stretch, I always feel so refreshed after that sleep.  Don't get me wrong, I am super tired still, ha!


I am slowly getting the hang of feeding you, it has not been an easy journey.  Hopefully it will get easier and we will continue, we shall see.  You still LOVE eating!  At the doctor last week you had gained 10 ounces, yippee!  Growing girl makes Momma and Daddy so happy.  

Time is flying by, sometimes I remind myself to slow down and soak in these days and nights when you are so tiny.  Love you little one!


You had a great first Halloween.  We didn't really dress up this year, you are so tiny!  But Marmie did buy you this pumpkin hat :)

You love napping in peoples arms...about to snooze here!

Love our carseat...thank goodness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio