Lately I have really had the itch to get things back to normal as much as possible...see friends, run errands, make dinner, go on walks, get out of the HOUSE! Saturday was a day filled of couch lounging and football watching...joy! Needless to say Sunday morning Hannah and I were ready for a day out :) We headed to the lake! First family trip in the car for more than 10 minutes. It went great, Hannah slept the whole way there and back.
It was the perfect day. Weather was awesome and I loved getting to see Marmie and Poppie. There is just something about going to your "home" that always makes me feel so good. Mom made a delicious lunch and we sat outside most of the day getting some vitamin D. There was a sailboat race going on, so we got to watch the boats and enjoy the good company. I tried to tell Hannah how much she was going to love the lake...I think after yesterday she got a pretty good taste of its greatness ;) Mostly the fact that Marmie and Poppie are there and give us all lots of love!
Zach got some good pics from the day....
Butterflies were everywhere in the garden


0 comments:
Post a Comment