Hannah Jean you are one month old! I can't even tell you how fast the time is flying. It seems like just yesterday we were driving home from the hospital with you. We have been busy getting out of the house and planning for the upcoming holiday season. I ordered your stocking this morning, should be here for your first Christmas! Some of the things we have been doing together are grocery store, cleaners, walks, and you even went to your first TCU football game. Dad and I were really nervous about taking you because it was a windy day, but you did awesome! I carried you in my sling the whole time and you slept like a champ. It was really nice to see friends and get out for the day. You and I have finally gotten the hang of nursing and we both love it. I am so thankful for this, an answered prayer for sure! Keep growing baby girl :) Love you!
Keeton and Tyler gave you this your TCU outfit, you fit right in ;)
Do you have blue eyes?! Everyone thinks so, but I just can't believe it!
My all time favorite thing!


0 comments:
Post a Comment