1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Monday, November 19, 2012

firsts

This past week was filled with a lot of firsts for our family.  It was very busy and very fun.  
Hannah is changing everyday!  She is smiling and interacting with us when we talk to her, it is the best thing.  I think that she is finding her hands too...she reaches for our faces and holds onto our fingers :) 

5 weeks old!

Zach and I went on our first date since Hannah was born.  Zach's Mom stayed home with Hannah!  I had my first glass of wine and loved every sip ;)  We are very thankful for date nights!


Hannah had her first restuarant experience.  We took her to Tony's, and Italian food place that we love. She did good but was awake the whole time...I on the other hand couldn't take my eyes off her, ha!  The man that sat at the table behind us was with his wife and four kids.  He could tell that Hannah was a month old and just stared and stared at her.  It was so cute!  It looked like he wanted another baby even though he had four of his own, sweet Dad! When we left, the cute family clapped and cheered for us because we made it through dinner with our little Hannah :)

Zach's parents were in town and we wanted to do something fun with them plus the weather has been amazing here, so we went to the Arboretum.  It is so beautiful!  Hannah was in her stroller half the time and I carried her in my baby sling the second half.  She did great, except she got really hungry towards the end and we had to rush home, but it was OK, because we were all ready to get back.

My little pumpkin!

It's been my favorite Fall yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio