"I thank my God every time I think of you." Phillipians 1:3
This past thanksgiving at the dinner table my family went around and each person said something that they were most thankful for this year. There was a lot of thanks for health, family, and jobs. Zach and I both agreed that we could not be more thankful for our healthy baby. I am so amazed each day that we are so lucky to be blessed with this adorable person. I question myself all the time and pray that I am doing a good job with her. I know that God will guide us as we raise her. Having a daughter is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. I fill totally fulfilled and often wonder how I ever lived so long without Hannah. She brightens our lives so much, joy!
It is hard work taking care of this cutie, but each day is getting easier and I am learning more and more about Hannah. Hers cries and faces tell me so much about what she needs and how she feels. I love kissing on her little chubby cheeks and letting her nap on my chest. She is growing so fast, it is unbelievable, really! Dad will weigh himself and then hold Hannah and weigh himself again. As of a couple days ago she weighs about 12 pounds. I love her rolls and little belly :) I can tell she is getting bigger too because she is sleeping a lot better at night recently. She usually has two 4 hour stretches with one feeding in between. I feel so much more rested...hoping it only gets better ;)
Two weeks ago we got our announcements to mail out. I wanted to mail one to everyone we know, but had to keep it to close friends and family. So I thought I would post it here so everyone can see what they looked like. I loved the way it turned out. Kelly Simmons in Frisco did our new born session. She is so talented and patient. It was a wonderful experience. We will use her over and over again with family pictures.
Oh I could just eat up this face!



0 comments:
Post a Comment