Within the past couple weeks we have been to two pretty fun parties. Celebrating two pretty cute people!
Hannah was invited to one of her best friends first birthday in late July. She was so excited and so was I. The party was adorable. Her Mom and Dad worked hard to make it a precious party. There were so many babies there, Hannah had a blast playing with all of them. It will be fun to look back and think about taking her to her first birthday parties :)
Ready for the fun!
H and the birthday girl :)
And just last week I celebrated my Mom's birthday. This year she wanted to have a "girls night out". So we left the husbands at home with the kids sleeping in their beds and headed out for some drinks and good sushi. We laughed and talked and had a great time. I love nights with these girls, they are my best friends! Happy Birthday Mom - love you so much!!
I think that birthdays are really special. It is the best day to tell that person how special they are to you and why you are thankful they are in your life. I hope that I am able to make my kids feel extra special on their big day :) My Mom always did ;)!


0 comments:
Post a Comment