So much has happened I don’t even know where to begin…
Nine Month picture weighing 19.8 pounds and 29 inches long :)
We went to Breckenridge, Colorado again this summer with my entire family. We stayed in a home that had eight bedrooms, it was masive and beautiful. Perfect for eight adults and eight grandchildren ;) You would think it would be crazy with all the kiddos in one house, but it was awesome and we all had a blast! My favorite thing is all waking up together in the same house with all the cute little babies running around in there pjs while Moms and Dads drink their coffee and enjoy the beautiful mountain view. Best thing ever! My happy place for sure. I’m pretty sure I brought back an entirely different child from Colorado.
Hannah has changed so much over the past couple weeks. It’s unreal! I think it was all the time she got to spend with her older cousins. Watching them and learning from them. She picked up so much over that week! She is truly like a little sponge now. Here is a list of all the milestones we have crossed this July :)
- crawling
- pulling up
- drinking from a sippy cup (water)
- talking - Mama, Dada, hot (bc I say it all the time with this TEXAS HEAT!), ouch, dog, bow
- sign language - milk, eat, and all done
- she took her first steps with a walker toy and lots of hands on from Mom ;)
- she has TWO bottom teeth, finally! They just came through last weekend at a week shy of ten months old.
- eating all solids for every meal, I LOVE this!
- can drink all by herself with a sippy cup
- takes a bath without her baby tub
- 100% formula - I nursed for 9 and a half months. I will miss it so much. Good thing I’ll be having more babes. By far the sweetest thing I have been able to do for a person, but this is a whole new post ;)
- sleeping through the night - or at least this past week she has, YAY!
- Big girl car seat. She has officially outgrown her infant carrier.
On a completely different note…Zach had his appendix taken out last weekend. He had a stomach attack Friday night and on Saturday we went to the ER. My sister Mary was in town and kept Hannah for us. Thank goodness, God has planned that part out perfectly for us. I wasn’t worried about her one bit, though I missed her like crazy! We were in the ER for about an hour, CAT scan and all, when we heard it was appendicitious and he would have surgery Sunday morning at 10am. I was so scared for the love of my life to have surgery but I prayed and prayed this would be the answer to all this stomach pain. We got home Monday and he is healing very fast. He is so brave and tough. I am in awe of how well he has bounced back! Tonight we had red meat for dinner. We shall see how his stomach reacts. Fingers are crossed!!
God is good and he has taken care of our family this summer even with some bumps in the road. Looking at Hannah everyday I am filled with so much joy. Being a Mom is the most wonderful gift He has given me. I feel so blessed by the family he has given me.


0 comments:
Post a Comment