You are 8 months old baby girl! We love you so much. This past weekend we celebrated Father’s Day with your Dada. The first thing I said to him in the morning with tears in my eyes was that he is exactly the Father that I always dreamed my children having. You are so lucky to have him as your Daddy. He loves you so much! He will teach you wonderful things about the Lord, share patience and love with you, play with you and make you laugh, cry with you and cuddle you. I know you already know how special he is, you are right!
We went to Church, ate lunch at Hillstone and enjoyed their grilled artichokes, went to Nordstrom and let your Dad pick out some new shoes and a sports coat :) You picked out two ties for him too, one is pink and the other is green. Pretty cute! Then we came home and took long afternoon naps. It was wonderful!


0 comments:
Post a Comment