Just short of seven months and we officially have a sitting baby. Two weekends ago we went to a wedding and my Mom and Dad kept Hannah. It was GREAT to get away and have a fun night out, dancing! I told my Mom to keep the pictures of H coming while we were gone because I knew I was going to miss her like crazy. One of them was of Hannah sitting up just playing away. I was so surprised to see how well she was doing. When I replied to the text of how impressed I was with her sitting up, my Mom replied she didn’t know Hannah couldn’t and that she had been doing it all day! Love it! Marmie got that girl sitting quick :) I guess she could do it all along and I was still babying her?! It’s probably one of the cutest things to see a tiny little thing sitting. I can’t believe how fast she is growing and changing. Seems like just yesterday we were holding that little newborn in the hospital. Here’s to all the exciting new things we will learn in month seven!
Monday, August 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment