This past weekend Zach's parents were in town for their 33rd year anniversary. Talk about commitment and a true example of two people that love each other unconditionally. We are so blessed to have them as an example of how to truly care and appreciate one another. They stayed at the Zaza hotel in one of their new bungalos. It was like a little apartment that was designed and decorated to the T! It was awesome, such a perfect place to get away yet not have to travel far. I told Zach that I'd love to have a "staycation" there sometime ;)
On Saturday we got to spend the day with them and then we went to dinner just adults Saturday night. Hannah loved seeing her Mimi and Poppie! She played and played and had a ball. I know I have said this before but I love watching her interact with other people and seeing how much they love her too. It melts my heart :) Here are a couple pictures from the weekend of Hannah loving on her grandparents.
Dinner Saturday was fancy and fabulous at Del Frisco's. It is hands down the best restaurant! I had a great time listening to John and Kimberly tell us about their first dates, younger years of marriage, and funny stories of raising children. We laughed and laughed my abs hurt! Usually when we are with them we have Hannah and the rest of the family - but this night was special because we had a babysitter and it was just us four. Catching up and really enjoying each other's company. I like big groups but their is something sweet about getting together with another couple over dinner and really getting to talk. I will cherish the memories from this weekend forever :)
Sundays are always hard and sad to say bye after a great weekend. Hannah was still all smiles and enjoying every last minute of the fun. She is smiling at her Poppie in this picture. Too cute!


0 comments:
Post a Comment