1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Thursday, August 15, 2013

just to keep it real

Reminder to myself that some days are just hard!

This morning Hannah woke up at 4 and was up, like she has been doing a lot lately.

 I was tired and loosing my patience after two hours of trying to get her back to sleep.  At this point I had a cranky baby that needed more sleep and a husband that was up and getting ready for his work day.  I try to get him a good breakfast every morning because I know how important it is to eat a good meal first thing.  So in my frustration I attempt to make him breakfast, hide my extreme sleepiness, and keep an overly tired baby happy.  Needless to say I snapped and said some not so nice things in a scary crazy Mom voice.  About ten minutes later I left awful, apologized, hugged and kissed my husband goodbye, made Hannah a bottle and finally got her back to bed.

It's not always bright and joyful in the mornings, and we aren't always smiling, but I wouldn't change my life with this family for anything.  God reminded me that there will be more time for rest.  I will try to have more mornings serving for the glory of God and not for myself.  I am thankful for His constant presence in my life and helping me to kick out that scary Mom when she comes a lerkin.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio