1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

ten months

Ten months old sounds crazy to me!  In two months I will have a ONE year old.  Nuts!

I am really big on Hannah eating well now that she eats solids three meals a day.  I get such a good feeling when I know she has had a healthy meal and her belly is full.  This is a tricky task because she loves feeding Max.  It was cute the first couple times but now she loves it and I'm afraid it's a habit that will not be broken.  Here are some foods she does love...

Cinnamon Toast
Mac N Cheese
Chicken (prepared any way)
Eggs
Cheese
Tomatoes
Berries 
Bananas
Sausage
Spaghetti
 Spinach Tortellini
Oranges
Peanut Butter Pancakes
Turkey
Hot Dogs

As you can see we really need to work on veggies!

Here are some of her ten month pictures.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio