This school year I have the priveledge of keeping my sweet nephew, Tommy. My cousin asked me if I could keep him on Fridays each week. I was so flattered that she would ask!
Hannah is really social. She absolutely loves days when we have a play date set or when we are out and about running errands. She does not like days when we stay home and she has to play with Mommy. I know she gets this from her Dad, because I love staying home and being lazy. I probably love this alittle too much ;). It's good that we have Dad to keep us out and about. So because she gets a kick out of having friends over, this is perfect! Fridays are a set play-date with her cousin Tom Tom.
Yesterday was our first day to have him over. At first I felt like I had my hands a little too full, but then they both napped at the same time, and I knew I had this ;). The day flew by with lots of playing, eating, and exploring the house. It will be so fun to watch these two change over the year. Hannah will be walking in no time and Tom will be sitting up soon, crawling, and maybe even walking too!
These are the days of our lives and I like em!
Baby T
My H on the move...!


0 comments:
Post a Comment