1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Monday, January 27, 2014

count down

This weekend Hannah and I spent a lot of time looking at the clock and counting down the hours and minutes until Dada would be home.  Zach is studying for his CFP.  For the next nine months, one weekend each month he is going to be doing a course and taking a test to go towards his CFP.  It is a really great program to get his certification in just nine months, but it stinks because it is literally all weekend long.  He left every morning before we were out of bed and got home about 6:30. 

This was Zach's view all weekend.

I look forward to the weekends so much because I know we will all get to hang out as a family.  My favorite weekends are the ones where we have nothing going on and can just have fun as a fam ;)  I do love getting together with friends -but just as long as my whole crew is there too :)  It was a long week last week and it didn't help that Hannah would ask for her Dada all the time.  She loves him to pieces and so do I!  

Saturday night he stayed up late studying and took his test Sunday morning.  He passed with flying colors!!  I am so proud of him!  He is an amazing financial adviser and he is going to do wonderful things for a lot of people with his practice.  

Because his test was Sunday morning he surprised us and was home by noon!  YAY!  We had lunch, Hannah napped, and then we spent the rest of the day outside.  It was a beautiful day here, about 70 degrees and sunny.  The best thing is to watch Hannah with her Dad and to see how happy she is.  I love the way she looks at him and the way he loves on her.  Both of their faces light up when they see each other and I am so thankful for them both!  When Dads home its all about him :)  I couldn't agree more!

Sweet pea

Dada time

Working on walking in the grass - she hates the way it feels when she puts her hands down.

It's Monday morning and we start the week again.  Heres to fast work days and long evenings with the ones I love.  I'll cheers my cup of hot coffee to that ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio