1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Monday, January 20, 2014

my little walker

Hannah is 15 months old!  

22 pounds, 6 teeth, lots of hair, and full of joy!


Where has the time gone.  It seems like just yesterday I was holding my newborn baby all swaddled up.  She is all over the place now and in to everything she can get her hands on.  Here is a list in no particular order of what she's doing these days.

WALKING!  Mom and Dad were so excited to see this happen!  She is very careful and takes slow and steady steps, but she is getting better and faster every day.


TALKING!  You have really started to talk to us baby girl.  Momma, Dada, up, down, dog, ruff ruff (noise of a dog), baa baa (noise of a sheep), good girl, yay, hi, paci, night night, all done, bird, cracker, wa wa (water), elephant (ha!), baby, out, and shoes......I'm sure there's more.  It's so much fun!

Signing all done, milk, eat, water, more, help please.  I am so glad that I used signing with you from four months on.  You have really used it and it has saved us from lots of frustration!  I love it and so do you.

You are such a great sleeper.  Going to bed around 6:45 and sleeping until 8.  Usually you take one nap a day at about 1 and sleep for an hour or two.  You love your bed now and often times tell me when you are ready for night night :)  You have a certain blanky that you hold up close to your face and snuggle.  It is pink and brown with giraffes on it.  I love that you have a comfort item, its so cute.  And of course you are still crazy about your pacifiers.  

You love your Dada so much!

Play play play :)

Feeding baby :)

Tea time!

Walking girl

You are my little side kick.  I love love being home with you and playing all day.  We go to the park when it's pretty, and take longs walks.  You love being outside and getting all messy in the dirt.  I can't believe how much you are learning each day.  The other day I found you in your room with a box of baby wipes.  You would pull out a wipe and pretend to wipe your bottom and then you would get another one and do it again.  I laughed so hard but also couldn't believe you knew what they were for!  I just can't believe how big you are getting.  I look at you now and see a toddler.  But I still like to think of you as my baby girl, just my big baby girl.  When I put you to bed about an hour later I want to go in and wake you up again.  You are the light of our lives little one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio