My little pumpkin.
This has to be the cutest age ever. I am so obsessed with every move and every word Hannah says. I literally can not get enough of her. Every day it seems like she can tell me something different. The best is when something happens and we both think it's funny and laugh. She's my little side kick and friend.
I love this time of year. I feel like it symbolizes a fresh start. So much to reflect on and so much to look forward to. October will always be a special month for me because of Hannah's birthday. I remember going to the market about to pop I was so pregnant, picking out pumpkins for our porch. So thankful for this cute pumpkin and all the fun she shares with me.
We had a blast at the Arboretum last week. Talk about amazing. This place is so beautiful. Hannah had a blast climbing on the pumpkins, seeing farm animals, walking through the hay maze, and eating a picnic lunch. We will live up this tradition every year! She has asked to go back every day since we went.
My favorite!
Sweetest pea!
Happy Fall Yall!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment