1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Thursday, November 12, 2015

hannah is 3 and sam is 1!

Last Spring and Summer flew by, and here we are and Fall is coming to an end.  

A lot of great things have been happening in the family lately, and I want to make sure I get it all down to remember!  First and most amazing is that my Mom is cancer free.  Her stem cell transplant from last January has worked wonderfully and she is feeling back to her normal self.  She went to the doctor last week and he told her she was better than ever and she is weening off medications.  What a HUGE answered prayer.  It brings tears to my eyes to think that we are where we are with her journey.  That was the hardest 18 months but she did it!  She was so brave and the Lord has answered all of our prayers.  I am so very thankful to have my Mom back and healthy.  SO THANKFUL!  We took a trip to Maine.  It was amazing.  I think I stared at my Mom the whole trip, so in awe of her.


We had a wonderful Halloween.  Hannah wanted to be a kitty for the whole month of October and she told me that she wanted Sam to be a puppy.  Ok, all set!  Then the week before Halloween she came home from school and told me she did NOT want to be a kitty anymore and wanted to be Cinderella.  Thank goodness for AMAZON, costume ordered!  Sam went as a monkey ;)  It was fun, H loved every second!

 

Hannah just turned three last month.  She is such a sweet girl!  She has us on our toes, but she is such a joy.  She loves school this year and has made so many sweet friends.  A lot of the girls in her class take ballet all together one day a week.  I love running into the Moms and the girls have so much fun together.  I am so thankful that God has placed such great people in our lives to "do life" with :)  Hannah had a party at Build-A-Bear with all her cousins and friends.  She LOVED every second.  She still talks about it like it was just yesterday.  I have a feeling that 3 is going to be a great year :)


Sambo is 1!!  I don't know how I feel about this.  He has grown up so much and so fast.  I was looking at all of his little newborn photos last night and teared up, I can't believe he is 1.  He is still such a baby to me.  He is pulling up, eating great, crawling all over, and drinking whole milk.  Still not walking and I don't think he is in any hurry, ha!  Totally fine by me.  He isn't really talking either, just Momma, Dada, and Hiiii with the cutest little wave ;)  Even though he isn't talking he does a pretty great job of telling us what he wants.  He has been the easiest baby.  Sleeps all night every night and is always pretty happy.  I think his favorite time of the day is when Daddy walks in.  Just like his sister!  He loves to swing and take long wagon rides.  We love this little boy so very much!


The holidays are right around the corner and I am getting so excited!  Zach told me I had to wait at least another week before we can put up Christmas.  I think I can wait another week, I'll just keep getting Starbuck's red cups to hold me over ;)

Feeling blessed these days with everything we have to be thankful for, there is so much!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio