"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13:13
Tomorrow we are celebrating our two year anniversary. I can not believe this! Really, at all! It seems like just last weekend we were dancing the night away at our wedding reception. The past two years, I have changed and grown up so much. My husband has helped me to see that life is about seeing the good and spreading the cheer to others. I absolutely love him for this. He has also helped me feel confident and comfortable in so many situations. When I am anxious or shy, I think of him and his love. He makes me feel so special every single day and I am beyond thankful for our marriage. It has been such an amazing blessing and I thank God every single day for the love of my life.
I pray, that all people have someone in their life that makes them feel like this. Makes them feel so special and loved. I love you so much, now and forever!


0 comments:
Post a Comment