1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

march scripture

In an earlier post, I mentioned that we have found a Church that we both love! We have found ourselves talking about the sermon all week long. I feel so connected and like I am learning and growing a lot.

One thing that I love about Rev. Paul, our Pastor at Cornerstone, is that he always takes everything back to scripture. There have been nights where Zach and I will be talking about something and we both say, "I wonder what Rev. Paul would say about this?" I can easily understand and can always relate to what he is teaching. No wonder we can't wait for the next Sunday to come around, when you are learning and touched it's so powerful and fulfilling!

I only have one verse this month and I really love it. It is at the top of our weekly bulletin. I pray that I may be able to touch others so that they can feel the love and joy of our Savior.

"Whatever a person is like, I try to find common ground with him so that he will let me tell him about Christ and let Christ save him."
1 Corinthians 9:22

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio