No, I'm not talking about a yummy frozen drink on the beach....I wish I was....that sounds wonderful right about now that the weather is changing and the sun is out :)!
I made this recipe about a month ago and then made it again tonight. It is so good and really refreshing. I get so sick of making chicken, but this recipe really hides the chicken flavor! It is also really easy to make. Plus, once you get the ingredients you will have the basic flavors in your frig for a while and only need to buy the chicken, onion, and whatever veggie you choose. Hope you and yours love this recipe too!

(Picture from Pillsbury.com)
Ingredients:
Plain couscous (cook according to package)
chicken breast (one per person)
1/3 cup onion chopped
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons orange marmalade
1 tablespoon butter
salt and pepper
Directions:
1. Flatten chicken and season both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter in large saute pan, cook chicken in butter 8-10 minutes or until done. Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
3. Saute onion in same pan until tender
4. Pour in orange juice and chicken broth, bring to boil and then simmer.
5. Add orange marmalade and let mix into mixture, stirring
6. Put chicken back in pan and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
7. Place chicken and orange sauce over couscous on plate and serve hot.
DELISH!


1 comments:
grace! i made this tonight and it was good.
thanks for sharing the recipe. :)
Post a Comment