1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Monday, March 14, 2011

gifts galore!

Every year when March springs, I know I need to get organized and start some shopping! Two of my sisters, two of me nieces, and a couple of my sweet friends have birthdays in March and April! Which I love, because who doesn't like a good party with a yummy cake! I have had a lot of cake this month :) Plus I get to celebrate these special people!

I warned Zach towards the end of February that there would be some charges coming up. "How much we talking here?" is always his response. Once he knows what to expect and if I don't tell him after the fact, he is really sweet about it. So sweet, I just need to do my part and let him know when I will be purchasing about ten birthday gifts in a month, ha! I love gift shopping. I don't know if it's a good thing, but I always use the approach, "Do I love this?", if yes then I get it! Ha! Hopefully my friends and family will love it too!

I always end up driving around town in search for the cutest finds. However, after circling around and finding mediocre gifts I always go back to the same place for perfect finds. Tallulah Belle. The cutest little boutique/gift store in Lakewood. One, I love it because it is so close to home and two because it has a wide variety. Tallulah Belle sales jewelry made by local venders. Their clothes are always super cute and different from everything else out there. The rest of the store is filled with picture frames, vases, pillows, candels, nighties, shoes, makeup, ect. They even have a little section for men, I get Zach's shaving cream there, ha!

Plus, right next door is the cutest little boutique called Bebe Grand. Both of these shops do a great job of getting the newest cutest things. They have toys, blankets, shoes, clothes, and all the "Mommy-to-Be" necessities. I love going in and finding something sweet and soft for our little nieces and nephews!


I just had to brag on these little shops. The customer service is wonderful as well! Plus they gift wrap and it always looks so cute! If you haven't stopped in, you need to, trust me you'll love it!

(All pictures from Tallulah Belle and Bebe Grand)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio