1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Monday, April 11, 2011

sweet tooth

Today while driving home from the grocery, it dawned on me that I have a seasonal sweet tooth. This doesn't mean that I only have a sweet tooth seasonally (like once a year) but every season of the year!

It is Easter season and when it's Easter season, I can NOT get out of the grocery without buying and eating a Cadbury egg. How can one say, "no" when it is the last thing you see when checking out? Too tempting in my eyes! I have had three this season :) One a week when I stock up on groceries. So there you have it my Spring sweet addiction is....

Cadbury Eggs, any flavor will do just fine :)


My Summer savor has and always will be a Slurpee from 7 Eleven. Usually stick to the mixture of half coke, half cherry, makes for the perfect mix. Very refreshing on a hot summer afternoon, I just love them! And each year on the first day of school when we go around and and tell something about ourselves, I always say, "I love Slurpees!"
The kids think it's sooo funny!


My Fall sweetie has made the "blog" once before. The infamous candy corn/candy pumpkins will always remain in my top 5 favorite sweets. I love how they melt in your mouth and are so sweet. Also, they make them now in all colors of each season. Basically this can now be a fav all year round.


Last but not least my Winter weakness, peppermint bark. But not any ole' bark, it has to be from Williams Sonoma. Although, its a pretty penny for a tin, theirs has the perfect combination of milk chocolate, white chocolate, and peppermint chunks. It is amAzing to say the least. A treat I always look forward too!


Do you have seasonal favorite sweets too? Or is it just me?? Please say you do!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio