1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Monday, May 30, 2011

birthday boy

Happy Birthday Zach!
This weekend has been so great! We got to celebrate Zach's birthday at the lake. God knew he was making something special on May 30, 1985. It was so much fun and we all loved showering Zach on his special day. The weekend was filled with yummy meals, lots of fun in the sun, and a morning of golf at Colonial with the guys. I hope he felt very loved!

I love you so much babe! I know this year will be a great one for you :)

Gavin just knew that Zach would love a dinosaur cake! It was a great idea and went perfect with the homemade Heath Bar ice cream!


Gifts for the birthday boy!

Happy Birthday! Love you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio