"And the angel said unto them, fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord."
Christmas this year was so wonderful!
Luke 2:10-11
Christmas this year was so wonderful!
We spent a week out at the lake and had such a great time. I love having such a big family, and it is only growing with all my cute nieces and nephew :) Kids add so much joy to the season. I loved watching them come down the stairs Christmas morning and seeing all the excitement! Mr. Claus definitely didn't miss Marmie and Poppie's house this year ;)
This is a picture of the den after "Santa" had set everything up!
This is a picture of the den after "Santa" had set everything up!
Cookies, milk, and a sweet note to Santa and the Tooth Fairy
(Isabelle lost her tooth on Christmas Eve!)
Christmas Eve we had a fun fancy dinner and everyone dressed up. It really made the night special and festive.
The best part was a Christmas Tale that my Mom directed with all the grand kids. They acted out Jesus' birth, with Mary and Joseph and a heavenly host of angels. It was the sweetest thing I had ever seen. Hearing those little darlings sing Christmas songs and read Scripture was so neat. There wasn't a dry eye in the room :)
Another one of my favorite things is the matching pj's that my Mom gives everyone on Christmas Eve. This year they were especially cute! She got red and white stripe nighties for all the girls and the boys had red and white stripe long johns :) and red Lacoste t-shirts! She found them at Hannah Andersson, such a fun shop, with really cute baby and kid clothes too! The room was so cheerful and Christmasy, I loved it so much! But most of all I just love sitting around and talking with family and loving on those precious kiddos!
Jesus' Birthday!
The little babies eating breakfast together. It was so cute, they started to feed each other at one point :)
Happy Abigail :)

Making homemade cinnamon rolls, thanks to my Mother-in-Laws awesome recipe!
Marmie and some of her grandkids - oh how we love her!
Merry Christmas!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too!







1 comments:
I always enjoy hearing of others wonderful times too. Your family is so cute and warm. What a lucky girl!
Post a Comment