There are two things that I have been wanting to put on my blog to always remember. One is a big thing and one is a fun thing.
A couple of weeks ago Zach and I joined our Church and not only that, but an awesome Church family. I am beyond thrilled about this and feel so great now that we are actual members. We have been visiting HP United Methodist for about a year now and have been wanting to join for a long time. The perfect weekend came along and we committed. It was such a wonderful experience. After the service we were asked to come up, profess our love for Jesus as our Savior, and then the entire congregation said a blessing over us. It was really neat and brought tears to my eyes. To make it even better, the Sunday school class we have been going to, The Knot, was there to cheer us on and make us feel super comfortable :) We are so blessed to be surrounded by such great people. We have made such precious friends over the past year and I am looking forward to what all the years ahead of us will hold!
"Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever."
Psalm 136:26
I have learned so much already and know there's lots more to go. Thank goodness I have such a great place to support me and help me grow. I feel at peace and am so happy about joining this awesome place of worship! This is a new song that I have been loving lately. It is such a good reminder that I need Him always in all I do.
On a totally different note, and not near as important, I wanted to share my new breakfast love. My Mom and sister shared this smoothie recipe with me about 4 months ago. Ever since the first morning I made one, I was sold! I have more energy during the day, stay full longer, and it has seemed to help with my allergies. It gives a serving of veggies, fruit, lots of protein, and calcium! It doesn't look too yummy, but just get past the color and you will be hooked too!
1 cup Silk Vanilla Almond Milk (I get the reduced sugar)
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup frozen mango, peaches, pineapple...really anything sweet
1 whole banana
about 5-10 mini carrots
big handful baby spinach or kale
1 teaspoon honey
The blend up really good and enjoy
Cheers :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment