I have been taking random pictures over the past couple weeks to track my baby bump. Just this weekend I am really starting to see the difference and it's so fun :)
Last week at school several of my students Moms told me they could see my bump. I haven't told my students yet, but plan on it as soon as we know if our baby is a boy or girl. Just TWO more weeks and we will know!! I can't believe this and am SO excited and ready to know. We have our names picked out too. I'll share the name when we know the sex. Don't think I'll be able to keep it a secret, haha, I am horrible with secrets ;) Boy or girl I am praying for a healthy baby with a sweet heart that loves Jesus. I am feeling the best I've felt, and feel very blessed for this. Just a little tired, but other than that, everythings peachy!
Last week at school several of my students Moms told me they could see my bump. I haven't told my students yet, but plan on it as soon as we know if our baby is a boy or girl. Just TWO more weeks and we will know!! I can't believe this and am SO excited and ready to know. We have our names picked out too. I'll share the name when we know the sex. Don't think I'll be able to keep it a secret, haha, I am horrible with secrets ;) Boy or girl I am praying for a healthy baby with a sweet heart that loves Jesus. I am feeling the best I've felt, and feel very blessed for this. Just a little tired, but other than that, everythings peachy!
Anyway, this is really kinda just for me to be able to look back a remember how I changed over the weeks during pregnancy. The pictures aren't fancy, but it's fun.
Summer will be here before we know it!
Summer will be here before we know it!
8 weeks


0 comments:
Post a Comment